Monday, June 11, 2007

Jenny's Home

Hello, from the Busby's. Just an update to let everyone know that Jenny is home as of Friday, the 8th. We are so grateful for your continued prayers and the Love we feel is off the scale. The children and I are so happy to have her home, even though she is still very sick, her presence and smile brings sunshine to us all. The children will be in VBS all next week, and CHBC has sent meals for the week this week, therefore those two issues are taken care of for those inquiring on needs, if that helps those of you in co-ordinating helps.
She will have radiation on Monday and Tuesday, and then begin chemotherapy on Thursday the 14th. The focus of radiation has been on the large mass that was blocking the bowels, leaving the other masses to be aggressive, thus the chemo will begin on Thursday.
We just wanted to communicate to our loved ones and fill in the gray, and more importantly tell you we love you all. Thank you for continuing to knock at heavens door in our behalf. Until next blog, hugs and kisses; the Busby's...

In Christ,


Kevin and Jennifer

3 comments:

soraya said...

God is so good. We should never forget his love and tenderness. Everyday we shall praise him and love him for his love. I am so happy that you are home and they can enjoy your smiling face. There is nothing as pretty as your smile and your penetrating eyes, God truly made you a beautiful servant in every way. I am here 251-340-8232 or sorayaandbenjie@bellsouth,net I would love to see you but I do understand the depth of your life now with your lovies. Like you said it is a bigger picture not about us abouth that AWESOME LORD WE SERVE< I love u
soraya

dave00 said...

I Jenny. I am from Newfoundland. I believe in healing.Last sunday our pastor as us would anyone like to stand in for any one and God told me to stand for you and get united with oil for you.So I did,Now,I pray that God will touch your boby and heal your boby in the the name off Jesus. Amen. Jesus love you,Don't give up. Believe.

Hope Foley said...

Just wanted to let you guys know that I really enjoyed the afternoon with ya'll last weekend. Both of you inspire me to keep running the race. I know. Me and "running" don't really go together;) I pray for both of you and the kids that God will bring all of you peace, rest, and complete healing. He can. He will. I truly love you all and praise God that ya'll came back into our lives. May God bless you and keep you, and may his face shine down upon you and give you rest.

Emmett