Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Good Morning,

We are so pleased the blog has helped. Thank you all for you words of encouragement.
I wanted to correct something. I was diagnosed in 2004 not 2005. Sorry about the mix up.
You all will be interested to know that Dr. Thomspon is an believer and Casey Frawley one of his E.R. nurses is a believer too . I have spoken with Casey and she will be in surgery that day and praying as she works. As if that wasn't already a huge blessing. Brad Garret will be my CNA" Nurse Anesthatist" which I hear is his gifted calling and he is a solid beliver and has changed his schedule to be in surgery that day. Brads sweet wife is a teacher at Bay SHore were my children go to school. Just another tesimony of the ministry of BayShore Christian School. Truly our cup runneth over. Haveing a solid encampment of prayer in the O.R. is a love letter from Our Heavenly Father . He takes care of all the details!
Last night I was awakened in the middle of the night. That happens often. Sometimes I drift off to sleep ,sometimes I have to get up and get the bugs out of my head. Anyway. I woke up and immediately began to fear all I had to walk through the next few weeks. I began to frett over
Merideth and Jacob, my husbands tremendouse job ahead of him. I had that sinking feeling you know the one that only the enemy can bring!!!! Early in this battle I would let him hang around and choke out every bit of hope I had untill I got enough and would begin to battle back.
However, I have come to a place that I just do not engage the evil ones at all. I don't argue with them , I don't yell at them, I do not let them take me down to that dark place they enjoy . I simply say" Go!" As they ( SATANs demons) bombards me with thoughts I say" STOP" "That is not my control. God has that in his hands" I truly release it and mean it is in his hands. I might have to say it a few time so they know I am not playing. Then I begin to speak GOds words aloud. Well, last night was one of those nights. My sweet husbands been doing alot of battleing in his mind so we have been really praying in that area the last two weeks,but last night The enemy started on me. I new he was bothering me when I woke in a fearful state. I was sleeping so good and it made me mad he woke me just to steal my restful sleep and try to arrest my hope. The battle was quick and over and My heavenly Father who is greater than he that is in this old world gave me back my sleep! I rested the rest of the night like a baby. I rejoiced greatly this morning with joy in my heart that we serve The GOD ! I hope this is encouragement to you brothers and sisters in Christ when the enemy comes against you too! AND HE WILL. LOVE JEN

7 comments:

Janie said...

THANK YOU FOR LETTING US BE A PART OF YOUR JOURNEY. YOU HAVE SUPER GREAT KIDS AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO STAND IN THE GAP. I'M SO THANKFUL YOU CAME TO BCS AND I LOVE THE BLOG! DEUT.31;6 JANIE

IDOK LADY said...

Hey Jen, just letting you know we are keeping up with you via 'The Busby Family' -- great idea!

We love you and are continuing to pray -- Jerry and me and IDOKs too.

Mary Ann Logan said...

Hey, Girl!
You are in my prayers 24/7!!! I have friends at work and family members praying for you!! You are an inspiration to me. How I wish I could have a portion of the faith you have!
I love you!
Mary Ann

Teresa Persons said...

Have I told you lately that you and Kevin are our HEROES? I've had a very difficult weekend battling my own demons, "Worry" and "Fear". The account of your midnight battle has provided me with new courage and reminded me that this is God's battle...not ours. I love you daughter!
Reesie

Chris Persons said...

HALILUYER!!!! I just got word from the homefront about the surgery. I agree, we would still serve an awesome God even if the news were bad. But how spectacular when He blesses us like this!
Love you!
- Chris P

Marty&Emily said...

Praise the Lord for the good report!! Please know that we are continuing to pray for you and your family. What a blessing your precious family has been! We thank you for sharing your journey with us and will continue to trust and believe in the Lord and his faithfullness!! God is so good!!!

Love to you all!
Marty & Emily Smith
Gary & Debbie Crigler
Marshall & Linda Smith

laura lambert said...

hey jen, i was unaware of everything that is going on. i have been in my own little world planning christian's wedding. i rememeber the faith i had, it was unexplainable. i will be in prayer for you and your family. i will pray for victory over the attacks on your body. i love you. if you need anything please call 626-1220
laur